Mad-Martigan's Staff Fillers

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
Abrin Gos
Captain
Captain

Re: Mad-Martigan's Staff Fillers

Post by Abrin Gos » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 pm

I know what you mean Transom. He would have been excellent as Odin, or as Volstagg. Getting back on topic, which actress was used for the flag officer manip?
"Geronimo!"

The 11th Doctor

Formerly known as Lt Cmdr Garrison.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Abrin Gos wrote:Which actress was used for the flag officer manip?
If you mean the newest manip I've posted in here.... It's Diane Lane. If you're talking about a different one, which?
AdmiralSirJohn wrote:There is one glaring error, though I can't see how it could be fixed, and that's the hands. They seem to be the hands of someone much older...
Please don't use my Free-Use Thread to provide constructive critisism of my Manips. Feel free to PM me if you want, I'm always happy to recieve feedback on my work - especially areas to improve ... However, this thread is just a place to post images that everyone is welcome to use (not really asking for feedback). Thanks :/
If you are going to use any of my images at STPMA please have it noted somewhere in a caption for the image "Created by Mad-Martigan of STPMA". Only my images in the Free-use section are allowed to be used freely, unless I have given express permission. Images in the request section alone are for the requesters ONLY. Thank you.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Sorry. It was just so glaring that I couldn't resist.

Abrin Gos
Captain
Captain

Post by Abrin Gos » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 am

I did mean the one of Diane Lane, thanks Mad.
"Geronimo!"

The 11th Doctor

Formerly known as Lt Cmdr Garrison.

Ben
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Post by Ben » Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 am

I want to apologize for not thanking you before now for the excellent Rachel McAdams Romulan Commander manips you
did for me. Many Thanks.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered! My life is my own!

tim1707
Master Chief Petty Officer

Post by tim1707 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Mad's work is always top notch

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm

tim1707 wrote:Mad's work is always top notch
Thank you Tim.... With practise anyone can do what I do ... only magic powers I have is fitting into a tiny lamp whenever Captainuniverse isnt making gravy.

If you need any help with manips etc... let me know.

~Martigan
If you are going to use any of my images at STPMA please have it noted somewhere in a caption for the image "Created by Mad-Martigan of STPMA". Only my images in the Free-use section are allowed to be used freely, unless I have given express permission. Images in the request section alone are for the requesters ONLY. Thank you.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Don't worry. We've got a different thing for the gravy. I've recently discovered that gravy gets its own boat. Who made gravy a captain? :yhoo:
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

Mad-Martigan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Mad-Martigan » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:53 pm

captainuniverse wrote:Don't worry. We've got a different thing for the gravy. I've recently discovered that gravy gets its own boat. Who made gravy a captain? :yhoo:
I dunno but the USS Roasties wouldn't be the same without their captain gravy!

I recently upgraded my lamp ... my new ones is even more shiny \:D/

tim1707

Post by tim1707 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Shiny.... don't scratch the paint!