Mikey's Free Use Images

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
Mikey1091
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Mikey's Free Use Images

Post by Mikey1091 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Here's some images you're at liberty to use. No credit is required where used. I do, however, ask that if you use them, that you at least tell me which images you use and for what. If you wasn't the background changed for an image you want to use, let me know what image and what background you want, and I will do my best and post the new image here, unless otherwise instructed. If I cannot add a background of your liking, other artist's are welcome to try as long as the artist tells me first. and credits me for the original image (the credit is not necessary on the image itself, just in the post made with the image). Anyway, here are a couple of images.

This first one was done as a request for Bry_Sinclair, but since Bry indicated in his request thread that free use was at the discrection of the artist, well, here we here.

Here's another one, actually my first Bajoran attempt. Not the best of my work, but feel free to use it. If you choose to edit it, like I stated above, please tell me first.

One of my later Andorian attempts.

My first Orion.

More to come as I do them. I've also decided to start helping in the requests section as much as I can. It won't be much, but I figured I'd at least start helping out as I feel I have enough experience to do so.

Mikey1091
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Re: Mikey's Free Use Images

Post by Mikey1091 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:58 pm

OK, so it's been ages since I've done....well....anything here photomanipulation-wise. There's a reason, though. I got a job a while back and I have also began going to night school, so my weekdays are quite busy now. Anyway, I had a small bit of free time today and figured I'd do a quick manip for old times sake. It's free use of course, same terms as the rest of my free use images. This one's Rosa Blasi (from the TV show Strong Medicine, a great show btw) as a nurse/doctor. choice is yours. If anyone wants her in command or engineering/tactical colors, let me know, and I'll change it over for you!