TimPendragon's Image Warehouse Giveaways :)

If an image is here, permission has been granted for use. Please do give proper credit to the author of the image.

Moderator: omegasixafcommand

Forum rules
Before using these images, please note the following:

1) Do not take credit for the images found here
2) Follow the directions given by the artist concerning credit placement
3) Do not hotlink to an image posted here unless the artist gives you explicit permission to do so. This forum is for the sharing of images, not bandwidth.
4) The Free Use forum is not the place for critique. A quick "That's great!" or "I love that image!" is fine, but detailed critique should be left to the Photomanipulations forum.
5) ONLY POST AN IMAGE HERE IF YOU CREATED IT!!! To do otherwise is to risk a permanent ban.
TimPendragon
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

TimPendragon's Image Warehouse Giveaways :)

Post by TimPendragon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:54 am

Hey, everyone. I was going through some old files, and figured I'd throw this one up here, free to use if anyone wants to. If you do, just please credit TimPendragon, and preferably provide a link to STPMA somewhere on your site. Thanks! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TimPendragon on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
...the wisdom to discover the right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure...

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: TimPendragon's Image Warehouse Giveaways :)

Post by Michael » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Very cool! :/
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"