Hello

Discussion about pretty much anything - except politics and religion

Moderators: Michael, Quoshara

Forum rules
The General Discussion Forum is for topics that do not fall into categories covered by other forums. However, religion and politics are off limits. Also, flaming, trolling, and spam will not be allowed in General Discussion.

In Rest In Peace (RIP) threads, bashing on the recently deceased is not allowed.

Please note - Threads in the General Discussion forum auto prune after 260 days of inactivity.
richiewilch
Crewman 3rd Class
Crewman 3rd Class

Hello

Post by richiewilch » Thu May 31, 2018 6:34 am

Hello

Several years ago I was a member here. I recently started running a pbem rpg again, and something reminded me of this site and I'd thought I'd check back in and take a look around. I tried to log in again, but I couldn't remember what my username and password was. I tried the forgotten password link, with what I thought the username might be, but I kept getting a message saying something like user information not found. I read the FAQ page, and spotted that my account could have been deleted because of inactivity. I figured given that it is a good while ago since I last used the site, this was highly likely. When I tried to reregister as suggested, I had an error along the lines of my email address was in use.

Anyway... so I used a different email address, to re-register, and I'm back.

Hello folks. Keep up the terrific work. Always liked the images that I found here.

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Re: Hello

Post by amehatrekkie » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:17 pm

welcome back
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

An-Gel Sakura
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator
Alpha Goth Chick From Hell Moderator

Re: Hello

Post by An-Gel Sakura » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 am

Howdy close friend that I've never met. :[]]
Or is it stranger that I know so well? ):(
That which does not kill me ......BETTER RUN DAMN FAST !!! (\angel/)