Filling the silence

Discussion about pretty much anything - except politics and religion

Moderators: Michael, Quoshara

Forum rules
The General Discussion Forum is for topics that do not fall into categories covered by other forums. However, religion and politics are off limits. Also, flaming, trolling, and spam will not be allowed in General Discussion.

In Rest In Peace (RIP) threads, bashing on the recently deceased is not allowed.

Please note - Threads in the General Discussion forum auto prune after 260 days of inactivity.
sirus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Filling the silence

Post by sirus » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:54 am

Okay, so as one of the many people in the world with tinnitus, a ringing in the ears, I spend a lot of time finding various things to listen to in an attempt to fill in the silence and make the ringing less horrible. As a result I have some interesting videos to share. These videos tend to be a little longer, so that you can put them on and just listen for hours, I'll wind up putting one without music on even if I am just sitting and reading or watching something else. The background sound just evens things out for me. I find them relaxing and they fill in enough of the background sound that I can live pretty normally.

Anyway, I figure I'll share these as I find them.

From ignorance lead me to truth
From darkness lead me to light
From death lead me to immortality

ryjuda.deviantart.com