ST: CITADEL - "A Still More Glorious Dawn" (DONE)

A place to post ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories for the ST: CITADEL shared-universe.

Moderator: Michael

Forum rules
For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)
AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Re: ST: CITADEL - "A Still More Glorious Dawn"

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Fri May 04, 2012 7:27 am

The plane was little different than those she had studied in her history classes at the Academy. The seats were wide enough to be called business class on any other planet, but the Intarans, for the most part, filled them completely. Grace, on the other hand, felt like a little girl in hers.

“Doctor Meav?” a woman asked, stopping at their seats.

“That’s right. Have we met?”

“Oh, no. I saw you on the update channels last month. I sure hope these aliens can find a way to stop the Tzenkethi. They nearly destroyed my brother’s house the last time they attacked.”

“Well, hopefully, we can find a way to make our food unappealing to them. Ensign Tapper, here, is helping me. In fact, we’re on our way to discuss rebuilding Lunabase Five so we can safely test whatever we come up with before unleashing it on the biosphere.”

The woman’s gaze shifted to Grace.

“Good Maker! You’re awfully thin...”

“I’m supposed to be, Ma’am. My people have a different aesthetic. I assure you, I eat enough to keep me going.”

“Well, if say so. It was nice to meet you, in any case.”

Several other people commented on Grace’s weight (or rather lack thereof) as they passed, a few offered her something to eat, but they were left alone for the most part, and the plane was ready for departure less than ten minutes later.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we’d like to welcome you aboard Vix Airways flight 1422, direct transonic service to Unity. If you have not yet done so, please make sure that all carry-on bags are securely stowed under the seat in front of you or, for those passengers in the rear compartment, in an overhead bin. Please note that the commander has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. Also make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright and stowed position.

“For those located in emergency exit rows, please check the information screens in front of you for special instructions. If you are unwilling or unable to perform such actions in an emergency, please notify a flight attendant, who will reseat you.

“At this time, we remind you that all signal-producing devices be turned off or set to flight mode for the full duration of the flight, as they may interfere with flight and navigation instruments. All other electronic devices should be turned off for takeoff. We will notify you once it is safe to use them.

“Your flight crew today is Commander Tyson Solar, assisted by Pilot Tenya Duk. In the cabin are Flight Attendants Atvi, Emic, and my name is Demaya.

“Once again, please make sure that all seat backs and tray tables are up and all electronic devices are switched off. Please be advised that the forward cabin will remain opaque until we climb above three thousand meters. Our flight time to Unity will be just over four hours and the weather forecast for our landing looks good with a few clouds and an expected high of twenty degrees. So just sit back, relax and enjoy your flight.”

“What did she mean, ‘the forward cabin will remain opaque until we climb above three thousand meters’?” Grace asked.

“You didn’t notice?” Meav answered. “Look around. See any windows?”

“No.”

He grinned. “You will.”

“Flight attendants, prepare for departure.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the screens in front of you, where we have a short presentation about the safety features of this aircraft.”

Four and a half hours later, Grace was still impressed.

“I have seen a lot of cool vehicles in my time in Starfleet, but that was impressive.”

“What? You folks never thought of using transparent aluminum that way?”

“No. The closest to that we have are arboretum windows.”

“Well, now you have a new idea to tell the engineers about. Maybe they can design a shuttle version.”

Having not checked any bags, they bypassed the baggage claim area, and quickly located the car sent for them.

“Doctor Meav, I’m here to take you to ISA Headquarters.”

“Thank you. This is Ensign Tapper, from Starfleet.”

The driver looked over at Grace. “Whoa. Perhaps we should stop somewhere for lunch first.”

“That won’t be necessary,” Grace answered. “They fed us on the plane.”

“You sure? You look awfully thin.”

“Let it go,” Meav ordered. “It’s normal for her.”

“Of course, Sir. If you’ll come this way, please…”

Brevik Karan had a friendly, open face as he stood up to welcome Meav and Grace.

“Jarre! Nice to see you again, Kid. And you must be Ensign Tapper. Starfleet said they’d be sending someone. Have a seat, you two. Care for a snack?”

“I’m fine, Sir.”

“Jarre? The salad droid will be here any time now.”

“I could go for a bit of green, thanks.”

Karan touched a button on his desk. “Nili, could you grab us a couple of snack salads when the droid comes by?”

“Of course, Administrator.”

“Thanks.” He released the button and returned his attention to the people before him. “Your initial report said that we’ll need a level five biosafety facility. I thought there were only four biosafety levels.”

“In atmosphere, that’s true,” Grace explained, “but we need something completely isolated from the planet’s biosphere.”

Karan nodded. “Yes, I can see why you’d need such a facility. Have you thought about what kind of people you’ll need?”

“The two of us, at least occasionally, of course,” Meav answered. “Maintenance personnel, a couple of farmers…”

“Farmers?”

“If we’re going to be testing new types of plants under field conditions, botanists will be too specialized. We’ll need people familiar with the techniques needed for large-scale farming.”

“I hadn’t considered that, but it makes sense. Problem is, we don’t have any in the program.”

“Ask for volunteers?” Grace suggested. “We’ll also need shield and weapons personnel. The moment the Tzenkethi get a hint we’re growing Intaran food that won’t affect them, they’ll want to put a stop to it.”

“I’ve talked to your Commander M’Rowri about that. He’s of the opinion that whatever base defenses they build can be integrated into an inner defense perimeter.”

“I’m neither tactical nor engineering, but I agree with that assessment.”

“So where do we put it?” Meav asked, looking over at a map of Intar’s moon.

As Grace rose from her chair to get a better look at the map, Nili, Karan’s secretary, appeared with three containers. “I got one for everyone, just in case.”

“Thank you, Nili,” Karan said, accepting one of the containers.

“What’s in this crater?” Grace asked.

“That’s Koreas,” Nili answered, proffering one of the containers.

“Oh, no thank you,” Grace said, doing her best to politely refuse the offered food. “I’m still full from what I ate on the plane.”

“Nonsense, Dear. You look a day from starvation.”

“Really, I’m good.”

“You’re not a Thin Preacher, are you?” the older woman asked, her mood darkening.

“Certainly not! While thinness is normal for me, I think no less of others for choosing a different path.”

“Well, if you change your mind…”

“Thank you, Ma’am. You were saying about the crater?”

“The only thing there is a monolith and a communications relay a group of telecom companies sent up, what… almost forty years ago?”

“Yes,” Karan confirmed. “They set it up to boost the signals to and from the various bases. I believe you’d call it a ‘cell tower’?”

“That’s an obsolete technology on most Federation planets, but I’m familiar with the concept,” Grace answered.

“You have an idea?” Meav asked.

“I’d have to run it past the engineers, and it’ll take a site survey… but I think we can put a dome over the entire crater. It’s big enough to allow for natural air currents to develop, which would make pollen propagation tests a lot easier.”

Karan sat back in his chair, idly munching on what looked like a green carrot. “Too bad we don’t have any shuttles available. The Tzenkethi destroyed most of them on the ground.”

“I have a good friend who’s a shuttle pilot. I’m sure she can help us out.”

“Think you can find us a farmer, too?”

“Plenty of tanzila growers lost their fields to the burn,” Meav remarked. “I’m sure a few would jump at the chance to help us make sure nothing like that is ever needed again.”

“Then I’ll sign off on the idea. Find us a farmer, and go do the site survey. How many pressure suits will you need?”

Meav looked over at Grace. “Five?”

“Two,” Grace answered. “Jenna, whoever the engineer ends up being, and I can use Starfleet-issue suits. You and the farmer will need bigger suits than we have.”

“I’ll have two suits sent to the base in Citadel.”

“Now that’s unusual…”

“What is?”

Three days had elapsed since their meeting with Administrator Karan, and their hastily-produced public service announcement, calling for volunteer farmers, had produced the desired results. They were merely waiting for Karan’s office to narrow down the list of volunteers before heading up to do the survey.

“These genetic profiles. For one thing, they don’t share the kind of genetic commonality one would expect with other species.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, for example, Earth humans have 90% or better commonality with nearly every other mammalian species. 85% with fish, 35% with insects, even 20% or better with plants. No two Terran species share less than 5% of their genome. Indeed, that 5% is what marks a species as being of Terran origin. But there is less than one percent commonality across the Intaran biosphere. In fact, you and I share more genetic commonality than either of us do with the plants on this planet. A lot more, in fact.”

“What are you saying?” Meav asked.

“I’m not geneticist, but I don’t think you’re native to this planet. In fact, I’d go so far as to say you’re as human as I am.”

“Maybe there’s something to those old legends after all…”

“What old legends?”

“Our origin myth. It speaks of the Maker sending his Preservers to move the Three Peoples to new homes…”

“Did you say Preservers?”

“Is that word significant?”

“There was a species, a truly ancient one, that traveled the galaxy, rescuing cultures in danger of dying out and seeding them on suitable planets. They were called the Preservers… and they left obelisks to help protect those planets. That woman said there was a monolith in that crater. Could she have meant obelisk instead?”

“She could have. The word for both is the same in Nectem.”

“Then we need to go up there sooner, rather than later.” She tapped her commbadge. “Tapper to Stirling.”

“Go ahead, Grace.”

“Jenna, how fast can you get us a shuttle slot? I think I’ve made a discovery that the Federation Science Council will want to jump on.”

“I just got a notice here that two Intaran EMUs are being loaded onto the McAuliffe. We can go as soon as you get here. What’s up?”

“I think there’s a Preserver obelisk on the moon.”
To be concluded...
Last edited by AdmiralSirJohn on Mon May 07, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Yes, the image is me, but the photomanip wasn't done by me.)

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Post by amehatrekkie » Fri May 04, 2012 10:44 am

can't wait to read the next chapter.....sounds interesting

really cool chapter....i've missed ensign tapper :-)

and i'd love to ride that plane lol
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Wow, pretty good stuff here, John. I really like the Tapper and Stirling characters. I suspect that they'll be great friends. Just like Meav and her are getting along well together.

Let's see what happens next, shall we, ladies and gents? \Y/

::hands an extra Awesome medal over to Ambie:: Here, now stop crying. ]]:0
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché
Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Mon May 07, 2012 2:40 pm

captainuniverse wrote:I really like the Tapper and Stirling characters. I suspect that they'll be great friends.
Well, seeing as they were roommates at the Academy...

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Mon May 07, 2012 2:42 pm

What does Karan administrate? Does he run the Intaran Space Agency?
"All of Time and Space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Mon May 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Yes. You actually suggested him, when you said Gil Gerard would make a good Intaran.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Mon May 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Crap! I completely forgot. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I like the description with the jet and the flight crew. It's interesting how we're putting a twist and adding an alien way of describing regular, mundane, everyday life.

We're awesome. \w/

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm

And the conclusion...
Whoever had designed the city subway system knew the importance of access to the military facilities surrounding the city, so it took Grace and Meav less than an hour to reach the station that served the airbase that was the home of the shuttlecraft on loan to the base.

What they found when they rode the escalator to the surface was a sight that would have been comical if not for the heavy rifles the guards were pointing at the man dressed in what looked to Grace like overalls and a plaid shirt.

“Dammit!” the man cried. “I got a call telling me I need to get here as quick as possible. Nobody said nothin’ ‘bout an identity card! Now let me in!”

“I’m sorry, Sir,” one of the guards answered, “but we can’t let you on base without confirming your identity.”

Meav was about to say something when a Starfleet all-terrain vehicle arrived, driven by a full commander Grace had not seen before.

“Is there a problem here?” the commander asked, climbing out of the stopped vehicle.

“Are you in charge here…” the man tilted his head to look at the Starfleet officer’s collar and count the pips there, “…Commander?”

“I’m Commander P.L. Richards. I’m the Starfleet Wing Commander here. What’s the problem?”

“I got a call telling me to come here, but these… goons won’t let me pass.”

“And you are?”

“With us, Commander,” Meav said, stepping up to Richards. “Dr. Jarre Meav, Ensign Grace Tapper,” he added, introducing them. “I believe there’s a shuttlecraft, the… ah…”

McAuliffe,” Grace supplied. “Ensign Stirling is our pilot.”

“Oh, yes,” Richards replied. “I was advised that you’d been cleared. There was also a farmer joining you?”

“That would be me, Commander,” the man said. “My name is Kene Chentee. I’m a tanzila farmer. Or rather I was until the military…”

They stopped and looked up as a transport aircraft flew low over their heads. When the sound faded, he continued.

“…until the military dropped burning chupeln all over my orchard. Had to lay off all my hands.”

“Chupeln?”

“Local word for napalm, Sir,” Grace answered. “The UT treats it as a proper noun.”

“I see.” He turned to one of the guards. “Have you got a tricorder?”

“In the guard house, Commander.”

Richards quickly retrieved the device and pointed it at Chentee.

“What are you doing?” the farmer asked.

“Checking your face against public records. Once we confirm who you are, you’ll be granted access to the base.” He looked down at the screen as the tricorder beeped. “Everything checks. You are who you say you are.” Handing the tricorder to the guard, he ordered them to stand down. “My apologies, Mr. Chentee. With everything that’s been happening, you can’t be too careful. You’re clear to come on base. In fact, I’m heading to the flight line. Would you three care for a ride?”

“I’d appreciate that, Commander. Thank you.”

“Then why don’t you ride shotgun up front, and these two can ride in back. You don’t mind, do you, Doc?”

“Not at all, Sir.”

“Climb in.”

It took only seconds for the four people to climb into the vehicle.

As they pulled away from the gate, Richards asked, “Have you been to the moon before?”

“I’ve never been outside atmosphere.”

Richards grinned. “You never forget the first time you see your home planet from space. It’s the most beautiful thing you’ll ever see.”

Chentee’s grin was even bigger than Richards’. “I’ll have to introduce you to my wife, Commander.”

“What about you, Doc? You been to the moon?”

“I did some EVA training at Lunabase One. I take it the suits arrived in good condition?”

“Yes. We checked them over last night and installed a couple of support frames in the McAuliffe this morning.”

“So which ship is she from, Commander?” Grace asked.

“What, the McAuliffe? She’s on loan from the Enterprise.”

“Is that important?” Chentee asked.

Enterprise is the Federation’s flagship,” Richards explained.

“Jenna was tickled pink when she got her assignment,” Grace added. “It’s a dream assignment for just about everyone in Starfleet.”

“Not everyone,” Richards countered. “She’s not a carrier.”

It took only a few minutes to reach the flight line, where thirty shuttlecraft sat. Most of them were state of the art Type 11 shuttles, with their sleek lines that gave one the impression of speed, even when sitting still. The McAuliffe was one of these.

As they came to a stop at the back of the shuttle, Grace saw a familiar face. Jenna was apparently doing her final preflight checks with Tom Yates, the engineer she had met her first morning on the planet, and whom was one of her regular breakfast companions.

“I see you found them, Commander!” Yates called.

“Yes, Lieutenant, I did,” Richards answered as they climbed out of the vehicle. “Mr. Chentee forgot his ID.”

“Ah.”

Just then, Jenna appeared in the hatch.

“Hi, Guys! Everything’s good to go.”

“Is that some kind of report, Ensign?” Richards asked, the smile on his face instantly disappearing.

Jenna snapped to attention. “Ensign Stirling reporting all preflight checks complete, and all systems operational and nominal. The Intaran pressure suits have been stowed and we’re ready to depart as soon as everyone is aboard, Sir.”

“Very well, Mr. Stirling. I’ll see you when you get back.” He turned to climb back into the vehicle, but stopped when he saw Chentee standing between the McAuliffe and the shuttle next to it, the Perseus, looking back and forth between them.

“Something wrong, Mr. Chentee?” he asked.

“I’m sort of confused.”

“Well, I’m sure one of the ensigns or Lt. Yates can explain. Good flying.”

Knowing a brush-off when she saw one, Grace walked over to the squat farmer. “What are you confused about, Mr. Chentee?”

“Why is there a letter after the number on this ship,” he asked, pointing to the McAuliffe, “but not on this one?” he concluded, pointing at the Perseus.

“Remember that the commander said the Enterprise is the Federation flagship?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s also historically significant. About a century ago, the Federation Congress passed a resolution that every starship to bear the name Enterprise would also bear the same number. As each new Enterprise is commissioned, it gets the next letter in the alphabet. The letter E indicates that it’s from the sixth Federation ship to bear the name, which is the current one. The next one will be F.”

“Interesting.”

“It’s not the only ship to have the honor, but it was the first. Ready to go?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Good!” Jenna said, leaning around the edge of the hatch opening. “Our clearance window won’t last forever, after all.”

“If we do find a Preserver obelisk up there, I suspect you’ll be able to set your own windows.”

“Let’s hope. You want to fly right seat?”

“Oh, hell no. You remember what happened last time we flew together.”

“Good point.”

“Besides, Mr. Chentee should have the best possible view. It’s his first time out of atmosphere.”

“Well, then, Mr. Chentee…”

“Maybe you all should call me Kene.”

“All right. I’m Jenna. This is Tom, and Grace and Dr. Meav, you already know.”

“Nice to meet you. So where do I sit?”

“Right next to me,” Jenna answered. “Let me safe the controls on your side so you don’t accidentally hit something…” She reached to her left and tapped in a sequence of commands. Instantly, the right side controls went dark. “There we go.” She then turned in her seat to look back at the main cabin of the shuttlecraft. “Everyone sitting down back there?”

“Yeah, we’re good,” Grace answered.

“Then let’s fly.” She then reached forward and activated the comm panel. “Citadel tower, Starfleet shuttlecraft McAuliffe ready for vertical takeoff from Kalmiko field. Course will be east to orbit, then a four-hour transit to the moon.”

“Shuttlecraft McAuliffe, current position turn right maintain course 144 degrees to Chentau beacon, climb to four thousand meters. On reaching beacon, turn left heading zero niner zero execute ballistic climb to orbit. Contact departure on one one eight decimal two for clearance.”

McAuliffe, current position, right to 144 to Chentau beacon, four thousand meters. At beacon, turn to zero nine zero and climb to orbit.”

“Read back correct. Have a good flight.”

“Thank you. Have a good morning.” She then reached forward and adjusted the comm panel. “Citadel Departure, Starfleet shuttlecraft McAuliffe ready for takeoff at Kalmiko flight line.”

McAuliffe, proceed as directed by tower, caution civilian aircraft. Contact Citadel center on reaching four thousand meters. Cleared for takeoff.”

“Thank you, Departure. Have a good morning.” She laid her hands on the main controls, savoring the power under her fingers. “And here we go…”

“And we are now in orbit,” Jenna announced four minutes later.

“Oh, wow!” Chentee breathed. “He was right. It is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Just think how your wife will feel when she sees this view,” Yates said.

“What?” the farmer asked, turning in his seat.

“Living on the moon for months, if not years at a time? Family is important. That’s why nearly all Starfleet facilities and a lot of starships have family quarters.”

“I never thought about that.”

“It’s not like we’ll be able to commute,” Meav added. “Once the dome is built and the soil processed and seeded with essential flora and fauna, it’ll need to be manned pretty much constantly.”

“You really think we can grow tanzila in lunar soil?” Chentee asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Yates answered. “Lots of farms on moons and asteroids all over this part of the galaxy.”

“Speaking of tanzila, I could go for some coffee,” Jenna said, climbing out of her seat. “Anybody want some?”

“What’s coffee?” the farmer asked.

“It’s our version of tanzila,” Grace explained. “I’ll get it. You fly the shuttle.”

“She can fly herself for a few minutes,” Jenna countered. “Our TLI isn’t for twenty minutes. Besides, you probably forgot how I take my coffee.”

“Double eiskaffee made with Andorian ice cream.”

Jenna stopped. “Okay, you didn’t forget.”

“I’m the one who introduced you to it,” Grace answered, turning to the small replicator. A moment later, she turned back with the specified drink. “Here. Doctor, would you care for a cup?”

“I think I would, thank you. In fact, I’d like to try that cortado you once told me about.”

“Coming up.” She turned to the small replicator and called up the requested drink. “Lieutenant?” she asked as she handed the small glass to Meav.

“I’m more of a tea drinker, actually. I rather enjoy it Swiss style.”

“Easy enough to call up. Kene, would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Sure.”

“How do you take your tanzila?” Grace asked.

“Plain black.”

Five hours later, the five of them stood in their pressure suits, looking at the Preserver obelisk.

“We have got to get a research team out here,” Jenna said, breaking the silence.

“First things first,” Meav said, though he sounded no less awed than the Starfleet officers. “Lieutenant, can you build a dome and pressurize this crater?”

Yates hesitated, but then tore his gaze away from the obelisk. Looking around, he answered, “Well, it’s about the same size as Clavius, on Earth’s moon, and that was among the first large domes. So yeah, we can do it, but it’ll take… eight months to a year to build, and that’s with a full crew.”

“Think we can turn this into soil fit for growing?” Chentee asked, kneeling down and raking his gloved hand through the dust at his feet.

“We have equipment that can turn solid bedrock into topsoil at the rate of a square kilometer an hour,” Yates explained. “That won’t be a problem.”

“If you can do that, then I can grow whatever you need in it,” the farmer said, standing up.

As the two Intarans conferred with Yates as to where to put the various buildings that would occupy the dome, Grace and Jenna approached the obelisk, tricorders in hand.

“Is it just me,” Jenna asked, “or does each side have a different language?”

“It’s not just you.” She looked up from the tricorder and turned to Meav. “I was more right than I thought. Not only are you human…” She turned back to the obelisk. “Your ancestors were brought here from Earth.”

The End

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sat May 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Holy crap! Now that's definitely the discovery of the century, next to combadges and Captain Picard's industrial strength scalp polish. Awesome work, John. I mean, really amazing!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 am

It's not quite what I originally envisioned, and is a bit deus ex machina, but it works.

BTW: Check your mail for the .doc format.

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by captainuniverse » Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks, John. I'm re-reading it all now. I have to say that this is some of your best work. \Y/

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Sun May 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh, no. That is still to come...

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Post by amehatrekkie » Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

dude...awesome!!
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm

captainuniverse
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Re: ST: CITADEL - "A Still More Glorious Dawn" (DONE)

Post by captainuniverse » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Reading this again, last night, and I still say this turned out, pretty well, John. \Y/ \w/ \w/ \w/

"Geronimo!"

AdmiralSirJohn
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Re: ST: CITADEL - "A Still More Glorious Dawn" (DONE)

Post by AdmiralSirJohn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeah, I'm rather pleased with it myself...