Login |  Register |  FAQ

Forum rules

For discussion of ideas, casting, ships, images, and stories of the ST: CITADEL shared-universe. Please observe all requests by thread originators concerning the level of feedback/critique they seek. (11/15/16 - I have received a request to lock this subforum. If there is a desire to unlock it again, please contact me by PM. Thanks. - Michael)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ST: CITADEL - Interlude, "The Gift"

Post subject: Re: ST: CITADEL - Interlude, "The Gift"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:38 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)
That would be a possibility.

And yes, they have a daughter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

If you look in Photomanipulations for Fun, Kahless once made a manip of James May. Maybe it would work for ya? Also you gotta wonder if any of the Starfleet crews are gonna celebrate Christmas. As far as I know, Yineth and Ikar would, even if you couldn't get much of a Christmas tree into the Espero's mess hall.

One thought, I have is maybe throwing in a little bit of 'A Christmas Carol' for one of the officers, maybe? I don't know how long you plan for this story to be. It was just a thought.

\Y/ \Y/ \Y/

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Location: Aboard USS Marshal Martz, NCC-78506 (though physically in Jamestown, NY)
We could do a bit of that as a holodeck program, but it wouldn't be a major part of the story.

And I've asked Kahless if I can use his manip. You're right, it's perfect as Sloe. Just needs some Trill spots...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:01 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

That sounds like an idea. Maybe someone's having a bad holiday so a senior officer dumps them on the holodeck and puts them as Scrooge in the hologram. Only maybe more modern? :-k

"Geronimo!"

Thanks to FltCpt. Bossco for my Tattok avatar. This is Tattok when he assumed the position of Commander-in-Chief, Starfleet in the year 2411.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:46 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

I don't think it would be punitive. More likely someone doing it themselves. Though now that I think about it, It's a Wonderful Life seems more appropriate than A Christmas Carol...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am 
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Slow= Sloe

i like that :lol:

i love when authors put in little cultural stuff like that....most of the time though it's just the alien equivalent of scientific laws more so than mythology or tall tales, etc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

AdmiralSirJohn wrote:
I don't think it would be punitive. More likely someone doing it themselves. Though now that I think about it, It's a Wonderful Life seems more appropriate than A Christmas Carol...

I think that would work as well.

"Geronimo!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm 
Federation Attaché
Federation Attaché

Just to let everyone know that I'm still working on the story, but I don't think it'll be done by tomorrow or New Year's, but I'll plug away at it and post it when it's finished.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3