Jem'Hadar POW's Post Dominion War

Star Trek related discussion, information, links, etc.

Moderator: Dancyer McCoy

Forum rules
For those who haven't noticed the Forum Rules have been revised. It might be a good idea to take a look at them if you haven't read them for awhile. You'll find them in the Forum Rules forum at the top of the index page.
Lionheart
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

Jem'Hadar POW's Post Dominion War

Post by Lionheart » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Let's say the "Federation Alliance" manage to take Jem'Hadar and Vorta prisoners during the Dominion War, by phasers on their heavy stun setting, heavily damaged ships, etc., because I doubt the Dominion's warriors are going to simply surrender.
Would the Founders even care to get them back?
Beyond their failures, why bother with the Logistics when you can simply push a few buttons and have a new clone army and generals to lead it?
And what would the Federation do with unwanted POW's? Put them on a planet with no way off, maybe try to cure the Ketracel White dependency? It wouldn't be a viable colony long term since they can't reproduce...
"What is life? It is the flash of the firefly at night, it is the breath of the moose in winter. It is the shadow which runs along the grass and loses itself in the sunset." - First Nation Quote

Michael
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Jem'Hadar POW's Post Dominion War

Post by Michael » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Lionheart wrote:And what would the Federation do with unwanted POW's? Put them on a planet with no way off, maybe try to cure the Ketracel White dependency? It wouldn't be a viable colony long term since they can't reproduce...
I suspect the Federation would attempt to cure their dependency, and offer them a world to settle. They might also contact the Dominion to ask about settling them on a world in Dominion space. Not sure if that's all that viable though.
-Michael Gray
"In Great Deeds Something Abides"

Gazomg
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Gazomg » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:25 am

in keeping with storyline I suspect most would have died in a pow camp since they only live so short according to the storyline.

politics getting in the way :D
MANIPULATIONS ON MY SITE - 2063 - NOVEMBER 13th

amehatrekkie
-the weird one-
-the weird one-

Post by amehatrekkie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:50 pm

they'd probably commit suicide
Ahmie K-[ay][aka Adam Kriegel], Captain of the Department of Weird yea i'm weird
STPMA WORLDBUILDING EXPERT[ RIP MJ!!] Normal people scare meAging is inevitable, maturity is optional
https://imgur.com/a/bUvNm